Thank you so much for supporting your local NHS through this most difficult of times. We want to make sure that all the amazing offers of help are used to support our staff in the best and most effective way possible.
Please follow these steps for making a donation or pledging support:
- If you want to make a donation to our COVID-19 Staff Wellbeing Fund you can do this online at www.lnwhcharity.org.uk/donate and select COVID-19 Appeal or by calling 020 8869 3367 or visiting our JustGiving appeal page www.justgiving.com/campaign/LNWHCovid19Appeal
- If you want to donate goods then please call LNWH Charity on 020 8869 3367 or email email@example.com and we can advise on what our frontline staff require and how your gifts can be delivered.
- If you are a business and want to discuss how you can help please call or email us in the first instance.
All the donations we receive will be used to support our staff during these most difficult of times. This support will include providing:
- Fresh fruit for front-line staff
- Non-perishable goods such as coffee, hot chocolate, cereal bars and tinned fruit
- Care packages for staff not returning home between shifts, containing items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, dry shampoo and hand cream
- Well-being spaces for staff to relax during breaks
- Mental well-being support for staff
On behalf of everyone at Northwick Park, St Mark's, Ealing and Central Middlesex Hospitals, Meadow House Hospice and all our Community Services,
THANK YOU so much.
Please don’t visit the hospital to make your donation until we have approved it and made arrangements for delivery. This is because we are working to avoid all unnecessary visits to our sites to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We know you want to help: let's work together to make sure that it is done safely and effectively.