Join Team London North West on this incredibly popular cycle ride from South London to the Brighton seafront.
Take part in this iconic cycle ride and raise vital funds for the ward or department of your choice.
Leave the hustle of the City behind you and ride through the beautiful countryside of Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath as you make your way down to the vibrant and lively south coast of Brighton – after tackling the infamous Ditchling Hill!
Ride as an individual or get a team together or even grab a partner and ride tandem!
How we support you
As part of #TeamLNWH you will receive the following:
- A digital fundraising pack with tips and advice
- Bespoke cycling jersey
- First class one-to-one support from a member of the fundraising team
Event organisers at Skyline will provide
- Free buffet lunch - this takes place at 30 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill
- Free water stops - these take place at 10, 17 and 45 miles
- Portable toilets at all stops and finish location
- Full mechanical support at all stops and at points along the route.
- Bike and coach transport back to London for just £35
Date: 13 September 2020
Location: Clapham Common in London start, Madeira Drive on Brighton seafront finish
Distance: 55 miles (88.5km)
Challenge Type: Cycling
Registration fee: £55*
Minimum fundraising pledge: £165
*includes free buffet lunch, water stops and full mechanical support