Hold your own event or activity
Whether it’s baking cakes, hosting a gala ball or organising a quiz night, there are loads of ways you can raise funds in aid of LNWH Charity and enjoy yourself at the same time.
Fundraising should be social, safe and as fun as possible, and we are here to help as much as we can. Our experienced team can provide advice tailored to your activity, as well as supplying you with our handy fundraising guide and LNWH Charity promotional material.
Maybe you are considering an event in celebration, like a birthday or anniversary, or you are doing something to raise funds in memory of someone special. Whatever you decide to do we would love to hear from you. You can complete the simple form below and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.Get In Touch
Some tips to help you fundraise
- Chose an event or activity you are going to enjoy organising.
- Try and get some help from friends or family as it will make things easier if you haven’t got to do everything yourself.
- Set a date that gives you enough time to organise the event without having to rush around trying to meet impossible deadlines.
- Expect the unexpected. Always have a Plan B!
- Keep it safe, legal and enjoyable for everyone.
- For advice, support or to let us know what you are planning please get in touch